Back in September I wrote about WhoseView.ie. 6 months on I thought it would be nice to take another look at the site and see exactly what has happened in the last 180 or so days.
WhoseView.ie are now averaging 60k unique visitors a month and have reached 2,600 site members. The site has also surpassed 6,300 reviews with an average of 60 to 100 reviews posted every day. The guys have also been working tirelessly to optimise the site and have fixed over 300 different bugs and implement a host of new functionality driven directly by user experience feedback. Finally, WhoseView.ie has also been striving to increase its all Ireland offering with Galway and Cork now representing almost 25% of all reviews being posted.
Recent Site Landmarks
- On Sept 25th we were shortlisted in 3 categories at the 2009 Irish Web Awards.
- On Oct 27th, we were shortlisted in 3 categories at the 2009 Golden Spider Awards.
- On Nov 1st, we rolled out our service to Galway, adding 4,000 businesses to the the existing 38,000 Dublin businesses listed on whoseview.ie
- On Nov 10th, we surpassed the 100,000 visitor since opening the site to the public on July 17th 2009.
- On Nov 19th, we won the Best Indigenous Website at the 2009 Golden Spider Awards.
- On Nov 20th, we signed a content partnership with Google to launch in Jan 2010.
- On Dec 18th, we signed up our 1000th member.
- On Dec 21st, our members have posted close to 2,500 category reviews and comments.
- On Dec 23rd, we launched our iPhone V1 app, allowing our members search and browse local businesses in Dublin and Galway while on the move.